- 1 SVN
- 2 Version 0.29.0 (16.02.2017)
- 3 Version 0.28.0 (01.11.2016)
- 4 Version 0.27.1 (27.07.2016)
- 5 Older Versions
- Random pedestrian decelerations (configured via option --pedestrian.striping.dawdling) are now working. ticket2851
- Loading state-files with vehicles that stop at a <busStop> is now working. ticket2914
- Fixed collisions when using the sublane model. ticket2295,ticket2924
- Various fixes to lateral distance keeping in the sublane model.
- Fixed crash when loading saved stated with an arriving vehicle. ticket2938
- Option --load-state.offset now properly applies to vehicles departing in the future that are part of the loaded state (i.e. due to having been loaded from an additional file before saving). This was a regression in version 0.29.0. ticket2949
- Simulation behaviour is no longer affected by randomly equipping vehicles with devices that only generate outputs. ticket2977
- vType-attribute laneChangeModel is no longer ignored (was silently replaced with "default", since version 0.28.0)
- Various fixes to junction-shape computation. ticket2551, ticket2874, ticket1443
- Ramp-guessing (option --ramps.guess) no longer identifies sharply turning roads as motorway ramps.
- Fixed invalid right-of-way rules at junctions with type traffic_light_right_on_red when importing a net.xml file or editing with NETEDIT. ticket2976
- Networks built with option --junctions.scurve-stretch now retain their shape when imported again. ticket2877
- vClass-specific speed limits are no longer lost when saving a network. ticket2508
- The lane shapes induced by option --rectangular-lane-cut are no longer lost when editing a network
- Deleting whole edges is working again (regression in 0.29.0). ticket2883
- Deleting edges and afterwards adding edges no longer creates node type "unregulated" (without right-of-way rules). ticket2882
- Fixed visual glitches when opening left-hand networks. ticket2890
- Fixed crash when setting both junctions of an edge to the same position. ticket2902
- Fixed mapping failures when calling moveToXY.
- Vehicles that are moving outside the road network due to moveToXY calls now return the correct position and angle.
- Function vehicle.getSpeedWithoutTraCI now correctly returns the current speed if the vehicle is not being influenced.
- vClass-specific speed limits can now be loaded from an additional-file. ticket2870
- Refactored implementation of E2 detectors. These may now be defined to span over a sequence of lanes, XML-attribute cont is deprecated. ticket1491, ticket1877, ticket2773, ticket2871
- Added traffic light type "delay_based".
- When using the sublane model, vehicles now maintain equal lateral gaps to all sides when there is insufficient lateral space. ticket2932
- Added option --time-to-impatience <TIME> which defines the waiting time until driver impatience grows from 0 to 1. Formerly this was tied to the value of -time-to-teleport. ticket2490
- lanechange-output now includes the lateral gap to the closest neighbor. ticket2930
- speedFactor can use normal distributions with optional cutoff ticket2925
- Traffic light related outputs have now consistent camelCase XML tags.
- Added option collision.stoptime <TIME> which lets vehicles stop for a time after experiencing a collision before the action set via --collision.action takes place. ticket1102
- Electric vehicles are now initialized with a maximum capacity of 35kWh and and a half full battery by default (before, the default was 0 which always made it necessary to define this).
- Improvements to lateral-gap keeping when using the sublane model:
- Vehicles now attempt to equalize left and right gaps if there is insuffient lateral space
- The semantics of attribute minGapLat where changed to define the desired gap at 50km/h and do not grow beyond that speed (before that threshold was at 100km/h)
- Vehicles now ignore follower vehicles behind the midpoint of their own length in regard to lateral gap keeping.
- Added parameters minGapLat,maxSpeedLat,latAlignment,boardingDuration,loadingDuration,car follow model to the vType-parameter window.
- Added parameter acceleration to the vehicle-parameter window.
- Added option Show type parameter dialog to the person context menu. ticket2973
- Networks imported from DlrNavteq-format now process prohibited_manoeuvres and connected_lanes input files. ticket738
- Edge types are now imported from a .net.xml file. ticket2508
- Added option --opendrive.curve-resolution <FLOAT> for setting the level of detail when importing road geometries from parmeterized curves. ticket2686
- Node shape computation (especially stop line position) can now be influenced by setting edge geometries that do not extend to the node position.
- To deal with ambiguous stop line information in OpenDrive networks, the new option --opendrive.advance-stopline <FLOAT> may now now be used to affect the heuristic that computes stop line positioning based on the border between roads and connecting roads.
- The junction visualization options show link junction index and show link tls index are now working ticket2955
- When creating or moving edge and junction geometry, positions can now be restricted to a regular grid (i.e. multiples of 100). ticket2776
- Custom edge geometry endpoints values can now be entered in inspect mode. ticket2012
- Added vehicle.setMaxSpeed and vehicle.getMaxSpeed to the C++ client. Thanks to Raphael Riebl for the patch.
- To allow vehicles to run a red light, speedmode 7 can now be used instead of 14. This is much safer as it avoids rear-end collisions.
- Vehicles can now stop at a named ParkingArea or ChargingStation. The methods traci.vehicle.setParkingAreaStop, traci.vehicle.setChargingStationStop were added to the python client to simplify this. ticket2963
- vehicle function moveToXY now supports the special angle value traci.constants.INVALID_DOUBLE_VALUE. If this is set, the angle will not be factored into the scoring of candiate lanes and the vehicle will assume the angle of the best found lane. For vehicles outside the road network, the angle will be computed from the old and new position. ticket2262
- Vehicles now support retrieval of battery device parameters and retrieval of riding persons and containers as well as retrieval of laneChangeModel parameters using the vehicle.getParameter function.
- Vehicles now support setting of battery device parameters and laneChangeModel paramters using the vehicle.setParameter function.
- Added sublane-model related vehicle functions getLateralLanePosition, getMaxSpeedLat, getMinGapLat, getLateralAlignment, setMaxSpeedLat, setMinGapLat, setLateralAlignment, changeSublane. ticket2216, ticket2001
- Added sublane-model related vehicletype functions getMaxSpeedLat, getMinGapLat, getLateralAlignment, setMaxSpeedLat, setMinGapLat, setLateralAlignment. ticket2216
- Function edge.getLastStepPersonIDs now includes persons riding in a vehicle which are on that edge. ticket2865
- The compile-option --disable-internal-lanes was removed. Simulation without internal lanes is still possible using either the netconvert option --no-internal-links or the simulation option --no-internal-links
- The compile-option --enable-memcheck and the corresponding nvwa package were removed. Checking for memory leaks should be done using the clang build or valgrind.
Version 0.29.0 (16.02.2017)
- Fixed emergency braking and collisions related to opposite-direction driving. ticket2652
- Fixed crashing related to opposite-direction driving. ticket2664
- Fixed implausible behaviour related to opposite-direction driving. ticket2665
- Fixed error where vehicles could not stop at the end of a lane for numerical reasons. ticket2670
- Generic parameters of vehicles and vehicle types are now handled when saving and loading simulation state. ticket2690
- Stopped and parking vehicles are now handled when saving and loading simulation state. ticket1301
- All vehicle parameters and vehicle stops are now handled when saving and loading simulation state. ticket2720
- Fixed extreme vehicle angles during lane changing when using the sublane model. ticket2741
- Fixed error when defining flows without vehicles. ticket2823
- Fixed issue where the heuristic to prevent junction blocking caused a vehicle to block itself. ticket2834
- Fixed bug that was causing pedestrian collisions. ticket2840
- The last vehicle from a flow is no longer missing if the flow duration is not a multiple of the period parameter. ticket2864
- Fixed errors when exporting elevation data to OpenDRIVE. ticket2641
- Fixed format conformity issues when exporting OpenDRIVE networks. ticket2673, ticket2674, ticket2682
- Networks exported in the DlrNavteq format are now written with --numerical-ids by default.
- Fixed crash when importing OpenDrive and using edge-removal options. ticket2685
- Improved connection guessing at roads with a lane reduction.
- Fixed crash when specifying a <split>-element for a roundabout-edge. ticket2737
- The option --geometry.max-segment-length is now working when importing OSM data. ticket2779
- Improved heuristic for option osm.layer-elevation to reduce unrealistic up-and-down geometries.
- Fixed steep grades near intersections in networks with 3D-geometry. ticket2782
- Geometry fixes for output in DlrNavteq format. ticket2785,ticket2786
- Fixed crash when doing undo/redo connection changes at a newly created junction. ticket2662
- Fixed slow operation when switching between move-mode and other modes in a large network.
- Fixed slow operation when move junctions in large networks. ticket2699
- Selecting objects by matching against attributes now works on windows. ticket2675
- Fixed crash when setting custom geometry endpoinds. ticket2693
- Fixed shortcuts ticket2694
- Fixed crash when using option --numerical-ids.
- Fixed visualization errors when using --offset.disable-normalizaton false
- When adding sidewalks to selected lanes, pedestrians are now automatically forbidden on the other lanes. ticket2708
- Fixed an inconsistency with the definition of SUMO Time in Inspector mode. ticket2625
- when using option --meso-tls-penalty the maximum flow at controlled intersections is now scaled according to fraction of available green time. ticket2753
- Fixed various issues related to inconsistent handling of net and gross time gaps. This was causing exaggerated speeds. The option --meso-taujf <TIME> now corresponds to the net time-gap (as do --meso-taufj, --meso-tauff). It's default value has been reduced from 2.0 to 1.73 correspondingly (reproducing the old behavior at 100km/h).
- Fixed invalid coloring of the gap between lanes. ticket1428
- The default vehicle class is now passenger (as in the simulation). Note, that non-passenger classes such as trains now need an explicit type definition to be able to use rail edges. ticket2829
- The last vehicle from a flow is no longer missing if the flow duration is not a multiple of the period parameter. ticket2864
- Various fixes to intermodal routing functionality. ticket2852,ticket2857
- Fixed crash when trying to reroute vehicles before their departure.
- Fixed inefficiency when calling vehicle.rerouteTravelTime() multiple times per simulation step (edge weights are now updated at most once per step).
- Various fixes to vehicle.moveToXY mapping behavior.
- unsubscribing now works in the python client. ticket2704
- The C++ client now properly closes the simulation when calling close()
- Subscriptions to 2D-Positions are now working in the C++ client
- Deleting vehicles that have not yet departed is now working. ticket2803
- Brake lights and blinkers can now be set for the current simulation step. ticket2804
- Vehicle function move to XY now works for edges with custom length. ticket2809
- Vehicle function move to XY now actually uses the 'edgeID' and 'lane index' parameters to resolve ambiguities. It uses the 'origID' parameter if set and the lane id otherwise.
- Function edge.adaptTravelTime(begin=... end=...) is now working as expected with times in seconds. ticket2808
- netdiff.py now correctly handles changes to spreadType and other optional attributes. ticket2722
- sumolib.net now returns consistent values for edge.getShape(): the center-line of all lanes. Previously, the raw edge shape used in netconvert was returned.
- randomTrips.py now works correctly when giving the options --via, --validate at the same time. ticket2821
- Added definition of parking areas and functionality for rerouting in search of a free parking space. Many thanks to Mirco Sturari for this contribution.
- Added new output option --stop-output <FILE> for generating output on vehicle stops (for public transport, logistics, etc.)
- Vehicles that are inserted with departPos="last" now depart at the end of the lane when there are no leader vehicles. This reduces the overall variance in depart positions. ticket2571
- The --step-log-output now includes statistics on time spend in TraCI functions. ticket2698
- When a vClass is specified for a vehicle type, this information is used to assign a default emissionClass from the HBEFA3 model (Before all vehicles had class "HBEFA2/P_7_7" by default, even bicycles). The default class for passenger vehicles is now "HBEFA3/PC_G_EU4".
- Output files of the MultiEntryExitDetector now include timeLoss information. ticket2703
- Output files of the LaneAreaDetector now include timeLoss information. ticket2703
- Added option --load-state.remove-vehicles ID1[,ID2]* for removing vehicles from a loaded state. ticket2774
- Pedestrians now use the speedDev attribute of their type to vary their walking speed. ticket2792
- tripinfo-output now includes the attribute speedFactor which may have been chosen randomly when loading the vehicle.
- Output precision is automatically increased whenever simulating with step-lengths below 10ms. ticket2816
- Added new option --window-pos <INT>,<INT> for specifying the initial window placement.
- Added new button to the object locator dialog that allows toggling selection status. ticket2687
- Parking vehicles are now listed in the vehicle locator dialog. This can be disabled using a new menu option. Teleporting vehicles can optionally be listed as well ticket2750
- Vehicles can now be colored by time loss (accumulated over the whole route). The time loss is also shown in the vehicle parameter dialog.
- Added new option --meso-minor-penalty <TIME> for applying a time penalty when passing a minor link. This may be used to model slow down on approach or even intersection delays when running without --meso-junction-control. ticket2640
- When using the option --meso-tls-penalty <FLOAT> to model mesoscopic traffic lights, the maximum capacity of edges is now reduced according to the proportion of green-time and cycle time at controlled intersection. ticket2753
- The number of queues for the current segment is now shown in the edge parameter dialog
- The latest headway for the current segment is now shown in the edge parameter dialog
- Pedestrian rail crossings are now working. ticket2654
- Added new option --geometry.check-overlap <FLOAT> for finding edges with overlapping lanes. This is typically a sign of faulty inputs. The accompanying option --geometry.check-overlap.vertical-threshold <FLOAT> filters out edges that are separated vertically by at least the given value (default 4.0). ticket2648
- The options --keep-edges.explicit, --keep-edges.input-file now allow for white-listing in combination with other removal options (edges are kept if listed explicitly or if any other keep-condition is met). ticket2680
- Added new option --osm.oneway-spread-right <BOOL> for setting the default spreadType to right for one-way edges (i.e. motorways).
- The <split>-element now supports the new attributes idBefore, idAfter to determine the ids of the newly created edges. ticket2731
- Added new option --reserved-ids <FILE> for loading a selecting of node and edge ids that shall be avoided in the output network.
- When importing networks from DlrNavteq format, the new option --construction-date YYYY-MM-DD can now be used to interpret the readiness of roads under construction.
- Networks exported to DlrNavteq format now contain additional information: bridge/tunnel information, form of way, ZIP code, prohibited_manoeuvres, connected_lanes
- Warnings are now issued when steep grades are present in the road network. The warning threshold can be configured using the new option geometry.max-grade <FLOAT>.
- <laneOffset> data is now imported from OpenDrive networks
- Added new option --flow-output.probability <BOOL> for generating probabilistic flows instead of evenly spaced flows. Thanks to Dominik Buse for the patch.
- Added functions person.getStage, person.getRemainingStages, person.getVehicle and person.getEdges to the API, the python client and the C++ client. ticket1595
- Added functions person.add, person.appendWalkingStage, person.appendDrivingStage, person.appendWaitingStage, person.removeStage, person.removeStages, person.setColor, person.setLength, person.setHeight, person.setWidth, person.setMinGap, person.setType and person.setSpeed to the API, the python client and the C++ client. ticket2688
- The python client now supports vehicle.getPosition3D.
- Added the functions vehicle.getLine and vehicle.setLine to the python client and the C++ client (to be used for public transport) ticket2719
- Added the functions vehicle.getVia and vehicle.setVia to the python client and the C++ client (affects subsequent rerouting calls) ticket2729
- Added the functions polygon.getFilled and polygon.setFilled to the python client
- Added description of the Object Locator-menu
- Added documentation of visualizing road access permissions
- Added documentation of crossings in NETEDIT
- Added documentation for the MESO-model
- Extended documentation of the sublane-model
- Added TraCI performance information
- The TraCI command reference now includes links to the corresponding python method(s).
- Fixed inconsistencies in TraCI command reference (mostly methods that were available in the python client but not yet documented in the wiki).
- A warning is now issued when trying to define a vehicle with vClass=pedestrian as this vClass should only be used for persons. ticket2830
- TraCI version is now 14
- Binary format
- SBX has now version number 2 ticket2651
Version 0.28.0 (01.11.2016)
- Fixed bug that was causing insufficient overtaking on a single-lane road when using sublane simulation (most noticeable with small step-lenghts). ticket2518
- Fixed invalid count of insertion-backlog for flows. ticket2535
- Added check for possibility to stop at scheduled stops during insertion. ticket2543
- Fixed invalid timeLoss values in tripinfo-output (last step was counted twice for some vehicles).
- Fixed bug that would prevent a vehicle from reaching the end of it's route after rerouting while being teleported. ticket2554
- Fixed erroneous detector output for a special situation. ticket2556
- Fixed computation of energy loss for subsecond simulation. ticket2559
- Fixed crash when using closing-rerouters that prevent vehicles from departing after being loaded (related to ticket2561).
- Fixed invalid permissions when using multiple closing-rerouters that modify permissions of the same edge ticket2560.
- Fixed crash when using the sublane model with varying lane widths. ticket2585
- The option --ignore-errors now properly ignores vClass-related errors. ticket2148
- Vehicles are now properly angled during lane-changing in sublane-simulation. ticket2525
- Tripinfo-output now has appropriate timeLoss values. ticket2570
- Fixed invalid lane permissions when setting lane-specific attributes without specifying lane-specific permissions. ticket2515
- Fixed invalid elevation values at junctions when importing OpenDRIVE networks.
- Fixed crash when importing OpenDRIVE networks.
- Fixed invalid internal-lane geometries when exporting OpenDRIVE networks. ticket2562
- Fixed various specification conformity issues when exporting OpenDRIVE networks.
- Option --street-sign-output now only generates signs at real intersections.
- Fixed error when loading a .net.xml file and patching lane numbers with an .edg.xml file. ticket2459
- The visulization option show lane borders is now working.
- Fixed crash when user loads an empty E3 detector ticket2249
- Vehicles added via method add() of the python client now have the correct departDelay value. ticket2540
- Vehicle type value retrieval via the C++ API is now working.
- Setting and retrieving edge travel times and efforts via the C++ API is now working.
- It is now possible to specify routes that contain TAZ-edges. ticket2586
- Ballistic integration method can be used by giving the option --step-method.ballistic.
- Areal Detectors now output vehicle counts. ticket2523
- Rerouters can now be used to close individual lanes to simulate dynamic work zones and accidents. ticket2229
- Electricity consumption is now included in emission outputs. ticket2211
- Added option --save-state.period <TIME> for periodically saving simulation state. The new option --save-state.suffix <STRING> can be used to determine whether state should be saved in binary (.sbx) or XML (.xml). ticket2441
- Tripinfo-output now includes the values departPosLat,arrivalPosLat when running a sublane-simulation.
- Sublane simulation now supports the vehicle parameters departPosLat,arrivalPosLat. ticket2003
- Added option --tls.all-off <BOOL> for switching off all traffic lights in the simulation.
- Added new option --new <BOOL> for starting with an empty network.
- Added new option --window-size <INT>,<INT> for specifying the initial window size. ticket2514
- Junction attribute tltype is now supported.
- Joined TLS can now be defined by setting the junction attribute tl following the same rules as in .nod.xml files. ticket2389
- Added support for restricted lanes (Sidewalks, buslanes and bikelanes). ticket1568
- Now junction visualization can be toggled between bubbles and their real shape when in Move-mode.
- Connections can now be shown in inspect mode (by activating a check-box) and their attributes can be edited. They can also be selected in select-mode and deleted in delete mode. When inspecting edges or lanes, controls for accessing their connections are now available. ticket2067
- Now delete mode has a frame with information and options for deleting. ticket2432
- Intervals of Rerouters can be edited using a dialog ticket2480
- Added new option --window-size <INT>,<INT> for specifying the initial window size. ticket2514
- Added new visualization setting for drawing right-of-way rules (colored bars).
- Background images (decals) now support the new Boolean attribute screenRelative. When set to true, position and size are relative to the drawing window instead of being relative to the network. ticket2438
- Ferry routes are now imported from OSM when using the ships typemap.
- Railway crossings are now imported from OSM. ticket2059
- Added new option --junctions.scurve-stretch <FLOAT> which generates longer intersection shapes whenever the number of lanes changes. This allows for smoother trajectories and is recommended when writing OpenDRIVE networks. ticket2522
- Added new option --rectangular-lane-cut<BOOL> which prevents oblique angles between edges and intersections. This option is automatically enabled when exporting OpenDRIVE networks. ticket2562
- The distance below which all approaching vehicles on foe lanes to a specific connection are visible can now be customized with the new connection attribute visibility. ticket2123, ticket892
- Elevation data is now interpolated when importing GeoTiff heightmaps. ticket1962
- The geometry of OpenDRIVE networks is now exported with parameterized curves according to specification version 1.4. ticket2041
- Elevation data is now imported from OpenDRIVE and exported to OpenDRIVE. ticket2239,ticket2240
- Added new option --default.disallow <STRING>,... for simplifying specification of vehicle permissions. ticket2557
- When converting an OSM network to writingDlrNavteq or Amitran format, functional road class is now based on OSM highway types. ticket2602
- Vehicle types are now included in the emitters-output by default. The new option --vtype-output <FILE> allows redirection the vTypes into a separate file.
- If the average measured speeds are systematically above the speed limit of the respective roads, the written vTypes use attribute speedFactor to reflect systematic speeding.
- Added new option --speeddev <FLOAT> to set a speed deviation for the generate vTypes
- Added new convenience function traci.start that automatically selects a port, starts sumo on that port and connects. ticket2236
- Added new get/set command height (0xbc) to retrieve and modify vehicle height (applicable to vehicles and vehicle types). ticket2573
- When adapting edge travel times and efforts, the (optional) parameters begin and end are now supported by the python client and the C++ client. ticket2584
- The tool route_departOffset.py (previously undocumented) now supports additional options for departure time modification based on departure edge and for shifting departures within one time interval to another interval. ticket2568
- randomTrips.py supports the new alias --edge-permission for former option --vclass.
- Added Tutorial for using the OSM-Web-Wizard.
- More details on loading and inserting vehicles
- Added new overview page on vehicle permissions
- The NETEDIT documentation on old and novel features has been expanded.
- The tool showDepartsAndArrivalsPerEdge.py is now documented. It allows edge-coloring in SUMO-GUI according to traffic statistics ticket2263
- TraCI version is now 13
- The full 24h-dataset for the TAPASCologne scenario is now available
- The deprecated option --lanechange.allow-swap is no longer supported. ticket2116
- The laneChangeModel="JE2013" has been removed due to strong similarity with LC2013. Using the model is deprecated and now defaults to LC2013
- SUMOPy has been added to the SUMO repository and to the relase. Many thanks to Joerg Schweizer.
- The libraries for the Windows build and release were updated to Fox 1.6.52 and Xerces-C 3.1.4 (with an additional fix for XERCESC-2052)
Version 0.27.1 (27.07.2016)
- Fixed crash when using option --ignore-error with invalid via-edges. ticket2494
- Added new option save-state.period <TIME> to save simulation state periodically. ticket2441
- Added new option save-state.suffix <STRING> to determine the suffix of saved state files. The default is .sbx which saves in a binary format. Alternatively, .xml may be used which makes the state files human-readable.
- Networks exported to OpenDRIVE now use parametric curves to represent smooth geometry in place of straight-line segments. ticket2041
- Networks exported to OpenDRIVE now contain elevation data. ticket2240
- Parametric curves as specified in OpenDRIVE version 1.4 can now be imported. ticket2478
- Revised default OpenDRIVE typemap. Now imports additional lane types such as tram and rail. ticket2492
- Added new option osm.layer-elevation <FLOAT> to import implicit elevation data from OSM-layering information.
- Networks imported from OpenDRIVE now contain edge type information based on the OpenDRIVE lane types. ticket2509
- Added Visualization options for drawing intersections with exaggerated size and disable edge drawing based on custom widths. ticket2140
- Added Visualization option for indicating the driving direction of lanes. ticket2180
- Added Visualization option for drawing sublane boundaries
- Lanes can now be colored according to the number of vehicles that are delayed from entering the network. ticket2489
- z/Changes from Version 0.12.2 to Version 0.12.3
- z/Changes from Version 0.12.1 to Version 0.12.2
- z/Changes from Version 0.12.0 to Version 0.12.1
- z/Changes from Version 0.11.1 to Version 0.12.0
- z/Changes from Version 0.10.2 to Version 0.10.3
- z/Changes from Version 0.10.1 to Version 0.10.2
- z/Changes from Version 0.10.0 to Version 0.10.1
- z/Changes from Version 0.9.10 to Version 0.10.0
- z/Changes from version 0.9.9 to version 0.9.10
- z/Changes from version 0.9.8 to version 0.9.9
- z/Changes from version 0.9.7 to version 0.9.8
- z/Changes from version 0.9.6 to version 0.9.7
- z/Changes from version 0.9.5 to version 0.9.6
- z/Changes from version 0.9.3 to version 0.9.4
- z/Changes from version 0.9.2 to version 0.9.3
- z/Changes from version 0.9.1 to version 0.9.2
- z/Changes from version 0.9.0 to version 0.9.1
- z/Changes from version 0.8.x to version 0.9.0
- z/Changes from version 0.8.2.2 to version 0.8.3
- z/Changes from version 0.8.2.1 to version 0.8.2.2
- z/Changes from version 0.8.0.2 to version 0.8.2.1
- z/Changes from version 0.8.0.1 to version 0.8.0.2
- z/Changes from version 0.8.0 to version 0.8.0.1